Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Luna's ONE!

My baby girl turns 1 today! I can't believe it! We are celebrating her birthday on Saturday and having a birthday "paw-ty" for her—yep you heard me, a birthday PAW-TY! If you didn't think I was a crazy dog lady before, now you probably do. If it makes it any better, it's nothing too crazy, I basically just invited people I knew who had dogs to go to the dog park with us... and I will make them homemade dog treats as a "Paw-ty Favor." That's not too crazy dog lady is it?



Weighed her the other day and she is officially 60lbs, and she's officially off puppy chow! Man, she is growing up... I just can't wait till she outgrows that chewing stage, so I can actually buy her toys.



Here are some photos of her in the last year.











0 comments:

Post a Comment