- Coupons
- Receipts
- Checkbook
- 3 Lipsticks
- Burt's Bees Chapstick
- Hand Lotion
- Abreva
- Sinus Medicine
- Wallet
- Tampons
- 6 dog poop bags
- 2 pens
- Ziplock bag of dog treats
- Phone + Charger
- Kohls Card
- All State Card
- Wine cork
- Pacifico Beer Cap
The first thing you will notice is that I'm a borderline hoarder. Also you would clearly notice that I'm female (hopefully the tampons tipped you off). Either lip care is very important to me, or that I live in a very dry area that is having a drought problem so I have to constantly rejuvenate my chapped lips and dry hands. I like both wine and beer (I'm not prejudice). It's not unique that I have a phone or wallet in my purse, but it is noteworthy that I have my charger-- I'll be ready if my phone dies! I'm also prepared for a sinus headache at anytime and a car problem (which is probably good since my car is a little passed its prime). I CLEARLY have a dog, and I'm paranoid that she will poop somewhere and I won't have a poop bag. The checkbook probably ages me about 30 years, which is fair since I do go to bed at 9:30pm (at the latest).
And there you have it. I didn't give you my social security number or my address, but you know more about me better than half of my Facebook friends.
Luna wanted to get in the shot, because she thinks she's the center of attention.
0 comments:
Post a Comment