I'm taking a chance! After my last new experience, I wasn't really up for trying new things with Luna. I don't want to have to tell people to control their dog, and I really don't like having to leave early after paying a full day of parking. But I have decided to take a chance! To get out there again! (Wow, I sound like a hermit).
I have stumbled upon "Wag 'n Walk" that the Humane Society of Silicon Valley puts on. It is a 5K run/walk with activities for dogs (and people) to enjoy afterwards. It looks super fun! People dress up along with their dogs, and it's all for a good cause! Why wouldn't I want to do this? (Oh, maybe because there might be another ignorant dog owner there). But you know what? I'm not going into hiding because people can't control their dogs. I was in the right, and she was in the wrong. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, feel free to read the post that I'm referring to here.
I've already acknowledged that I'm a crazy dog lady, and this event is practically SCREAMING my and Luna's name! So I have signed up and created a team. If you would like to donate or join my team, click here.
I am excited for this event and its great cause. I always tell Drew that one day, we will buy a house with a HUGE backyard (acres and acres) with a barn. And we will adopt and foster all the animals that our house and land can fit! I know I can't save them all, but I can at least dream, right? And I can definitely help by volunteering and donating and more!
Now! Time to think of a great costume for the 2 of us :) Any ideas?
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment