Luna's middle name is Vino, Italian word for wine. Drew works at a winery, and we both enjoy wine, so when we were coming up with her name we knew we wanted to somehow incorporate wine. Which brings me to what we did this weekend! A lot of wineries allow dogs as long as you stay outside with them, and that they aren't psycho.
(Don't worry she didn't have any wine)
I took some friends who had never been wine tasting before and decided to bring Luna along for an adventure. This wasn't the first time she's been to a winery (she's been wine tasting more than some of my friends!), so I knew she would behave. Luna chilled, and was a fan favorite when she started showing everyone how she "high-5's".
After visiting Ruby Hill Winery, we went to Lake Borris to get some energy out of Luna. And that's exactly what she did! She swam and swam and swam. I swear she is half fish or something.
On Sunday, I decided to switch it up, and go somewhere we have never gone. We went to Del Valle Lake, which you can read the crazy in depth story that happened there on my other blog post (Lakes, Snakes, and an Ignorant Dog Owner). But Luna did end up swimming both Saturday and Sunday, any water dog's dream.
Overall a very good weekend. We plan on exploring more around the area, to see what's out there!
0 comments:
Post a Comment